I recently received a note from Jen over at "Stamp with Jen" letting me know she awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! All I can say is thanks so much, Jen! I humbly and gratefully accept your kindness. I'm honored.
So now the fun begins....
Here are the award rules as found at The Fine Arts Studio site:
1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to which you award the Liebster. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3-Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites
So here are my five award recipients...
1. Miss Abigail's Hope Chest: a chronicle of what is being made and going into Abigail's Hope Chest! I don't even know if folks do Hope Chests anymore, but I love that she's inspiring us with her posts!
2. Suburban Homesteading : A site where the owner will tell you that her family is "on a path of low-impact, self-sustaining, old-time ways on a budget"! Kudos to them!
3. Cooking with Veggies: At this site, Ruth gets a box of produce from the local organic farm every other week, and then you get to see her apply her creative culinary juices!
4. Violet Viola Viooltje: Cross stitcher extraordinaire. I can't find how many followers she has, but her site is definitely worth a gander over. She stitches some remarkable pieces.
5. Sampler Lover's Blog: again, some beautiful cross stitching going on there, along with some site seeing here and there!
Wow, that was sooo fun! This was a great idea and I once again thank Jen over at Stamp with Jen and hope you visit her site as well as the sites listed above.
Have an excellent day!