Sunday, April 22, 2012

April TUSAL

I've seen so many people joining in the fun recently over at It's Daffycat, with her 2012 TUSAL...
Totally Useless Stitch-a-Long...that I just had to be a proverbial lemming (yes, Mom, I'm jumping off the cliff with all the others).  I've kept a jar in the past, so it seemed this TUSAL was a no-brainer.

And, without too much wordiness...here it my April 21st contribution...

I see a lot of people placing cute little kitty baubles near their TUSAL jars, but having kitties that don't seem to bother my stuff (lucky, lucky me!), I placed a bunny next to mine...which run rampant in my yard eating my plants and making me generally crazy(er)!  I guess that's the next best thing. 

Anyone who is interested in participating, you can find the link HERE to take you to the fun.
Or...here is the straight-up address:
 http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2011/11/totally-useless-stitch-long.html

6 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely ORT jar and I love your little rabbit cutie. Thanks for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to seeing everyone's jars! Thanks for paving the avenue to fun!

      Delete
  2. Your ORT's look so great in that cute jar and is that Dutch Beauty that I spy in the background? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! And...why yes...it is Dutch Beauty! You have a great eye!

      Delete
  3. I love this beautiful pic. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment! I love your blog...even if the yummy chocolate there gives me cravings, lol!

      Delete