Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Backgrounds

I swear, I must change the backgrounds on this poor blog every other month.  For me, it's like getting a new dress.  I like to go "shopping" around the internet for something new to suit my mood.  Sometimes I'm feeling a little wild and crazy, other times mellow, and then there are moments I just want to be in the spirit of the moment...Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July...

While poking around today, I found some sites that had a lot of backgrounds that tickled my fancy.
Thought I'd share, in no particular order...

Hot Bliggity Blog
The Cutest Blog on the Block
Shabby Blogs
The Graphics Fairy

If you find a background that you like, it's pretty easy to install once you've copied your code, at least on Blogger.  All you need to do is go to your Design tab at the top right of your blog, then click Add a Gadget, then find and click HTML/JavaScript,  paste the script into Content box...and Save!  See, easy. 

I'll probably torture this poor page more in future weeks (or likely days...I'm in a mood), but...gosh...what's a girl to do?  And hey, it's cheaper than a new dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment