Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sephora by OPI nail polish ♥ ♥

Run, don't walk...

I had to pop in and tell you how much I love a couple of the new Sephora by OPI nail polishes.
On a whim I stopped by my local Sephora, where I usually end up parked in front of said polish display, applying, taking off, and reapplying color after color.  I love that I can try before I buy!

Today, two in particular caught my eye...  Traffic-Stopper Copper Top Coat (a chunky glitter) and Let's Do Lunch.

I really had no intention of making a purchase today, but the gods of lacquer cast a spell on me. 
I mean, really...aren't they soooo pretty?  I'm a weeny.  A weakling.  A wimp.
I know you can't tell much from this photo, but trust me...beautiful...

I've been placing the glitter only on my ring fingers lately.  I think I'm just getting too "middle-aged" for the glitter on all five and I like the effect.  In person, it looks really pretty. The photo doesn't do it justice, the copper is amazing!

So...run, don't walk and check these colors out.  As far as the glitter top coats go, there are also gold ("Only Gold for Me") and silver ("Flurry Up") versions.  I'm not sure about the silver, but I'm definitely going back for the gold (did someone say Christmas?)...and maybe a back up of the copper...(OCD in full swing).  They would look great over so many different polishes.  Can't you imagine the copper over a navy blue?

OMGosh.  The shopping list grows longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment